Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Five...

1. When one of my kids asks "Will you spill me some milk?" (instead of pour).
2. "The Pillars of the Earth", I'm really enjoying this book so far.
3. When a fever breaks. Lincoln and Jaxon are both home today with fevers, including me!
4. on-line book club. "The Tao of Pooh" is about happiness plain and simple. I like it so far, it's definitely different.
5. Cadburry mini-eggs. This is the best time of year when they start putting out the easter candy. These little nuggets of pleasure only come out once a year and you have to hurry and grab 'em before they are all gone. I made that mistake once. only once. You can cross-reference this with "a secret stash".

Are you all proud of me for elaborating?! Gimme some props!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I knew you would like that book. Thanks for elaborating more.

Emily said...

I'm sorry you are feverish! I'm glad it didn't stop you from blogging, I would have been so disappointed.

Hydes said...

I have to agree with the Cadburry mini-eggs they are so dang yummy!!

LL said...

hope you're feeling better! i hear cadburry eggs are good for your health, so eat up!

Grandma Scott said...

Hope you and the kids are all better. It really stinks to be sick. Love it when you elaborate. Love your blog, I read it everyday.