1. When one of my kids asks "Will you spill me some milk?" (instead of pour).
2. "The Pillars of the Earth", I'm really enjoying this book so far.
3. When a fever breaks. Lincoln and Jaxon are both home today with fevers, including me!
4. on-line book club. "The Tao of Pooh" is about happiness plain and simple. I like it so far, it's definitely different.
5. Cadburry mini-eggs. This is the best time of year when they start putting out the easter candy. These little nuggets of pleasure only come out once a year and you have to hurry and grab 'em before they are all gone. I made that mistake once. only once. You can cross-reference this with "a secret stash".
Are you all proud of me for elaborating?! Gimme some props!