20 years ago I . . .
1. Was 12. I was in 6th grade at Meadowbrook Elementary School in Mrs. Louie's class. I remember those 6th grade dances, they were so funny! I remember Whitney S.
2. Derek P. and I were on-again-off-again. Best friends Lisa, Sue and I were on the Jump Rope Team. (oh yeah, I can still do a triple-under! and a 360, ok. I can't do that.)
3. I was so nervous for 7th grade. I looked bad on my first day of school, I came across it the other day.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was 22. I just had my first baby, Jaxon. We found out about his heart and that he would have to have open heart surgery. I lost all my baby weight really fast, it's called stress-and-your-firstborn- having-life-threatening-surgery. Not a good diet.
2. I loved being a first-time mom and being able to work at home. We lived in Kaysville and loved it!
5 years ago I...
1. was 27 and just had my fourth baby, finally a girl! Jensyn June. She was my one and only C-section. I was on bed rest, then I got mastitis (twice) and made my mom take me to the ER (the first time) because I thought I was dying.
2. I had four kids in five years. This is what I like to call living in a "foggy-fog", as Dora would say. I thought I would never get my kids in school. There was a tunnel, but no light.
3. but I was excited to know that I was done having kids and that our family was complete!
1 year ago I . . .
1. was 31. I couldn't believe we had been in our house for a year!
2. I couldn't wait to get Jensyn in Kindergarten and couldn't believe this day had come! It went by so much faster than I thought.
3. I was excited for the Carmack's to move in!
So far this year I . . .
1. set many goals.
2. keep putting one of them off.
3. have had strep twice.
1. played cards with mom and sis, Heather, and had fun kicking their butts!
2. went to the Blue and Gold banquet for scouts.
3. was supposed to get the oil changed, but ran out of time.
1. will get the oil changed.
2. will get my nails filled and trimmed, it's getting harder to type.
3. take my friend a birthday present and prepare for our primary sharing time!
In The Next Year I Shall...
1. Work on my goals.
2. Join the gym.
3. "Try a little harder to be a little better"-Gordon B. Hinckley.
Thanks Camille, that was fun! I now tag Heather (just kidding!, well if you want to), Emily and Laura and Kelly and Nancy!