Thursday, January 31, 2008
I remember taking all of these pictures. I love looking back... and ahead!
1. the way a smile warms your heart.
2. Belly laughs.
3. the flag half mast.
4. Dillon and Jake, for serving a mission and being a great example to my boys.
5. Brian Regan, the comedian. Ok. this guy is hilarious, and the best part: he's clean. If you want to laugh your guts out and pee your pants, check him out!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I was 16, and I told my parents I was going on an overnight party with work friends, at my manager's cabin. I really went to Las Vegas with my boyfriend. I know, it's a doozy. I had a big set back then. For the record: I came home with my virtue.
so...do you dare to share? Come on. It will be fun. O.k. You can be anonymous if you must!
on a different note: My Five...
1. Jensyn telling me her bears name today: Rosie-Beary-sweet-pie-Smith. Wonder where she got that?!
2. Jaxon peeing in a chocolate milk container in the car, because he really had to go and I wouldn't get off the freeway. Jensyn told him "make sure we don't see it". I told him not to get any in the car. ("Don't get pee in the car"- a phrase you don't say every day)
3. being truthful.
4. not running out of gas when you're very afraid you're going to run out of gas.
5. new shoes or clothes smell.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Grandma and Grandpa Smith are away in California for a few months and the kids sure do miss them! Today, grandma (using her "sources") was able to give the kids "The Game Plan"! They were soooooooooooo excited! She was able to make their day from miles away! Thank you Grandma, so much, we love and miss you bunches!
1. Grandmas! What would we do without them?!
2. a good quote.
3. an apology.
4. plans for a GNO!
5. Jensyn making a perfect "c" sound. (instead of "t")...so... speach therapists!
I'm trying to "de-clutter" my house and I came across this:
"Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful."
that puts it into perspective for me.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
It's a bad picture, that's why none of you have seen it!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
2. Our Home Teacher,
3. Double-Fudge brownies in the oven (fat-free, of course),
4. 6-year-old magic tricks,
5. the last page of a book.
For those of you with TLC, check out "Miss America Reality Check", love it!
-"love the shoes, love the bag, love it"...What movie is this from?
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Kelly helped me figure out what was up with my camera and this memory card reader and ta da! It's working again! Yeah! Thanks Kel.
so I took a picture of Jensyn with her hair curled. My friend Liza taught me how to do it with a flat iron...amazing! I didn't know it could do that!
1. Cutler's turkey and avacodo sandwhich on sour dough.
3. American Idol!
4. Google reader.
5. Anita Stansfield's series "Barrington Family Saga".
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
2. ...and then I saw a bumper sticker later today that said "God answers knee mails"! and I thought that was cute.
3. My parents have a personalized plate that says DJ DREAM. People have asked me who always wanted to be a DJ?!
4. I remember one Christmas when I was teenager, driving in the car somewhere with the fam, probably to my grandma's, and seeing a brand new, cherry red, convertible car in front of us with a young girl (probably 16) driving, with a big sign on the back that said "Love, Santa".
5. I drove a jeep (soft top) in high school/college with a license plate decal that was given to me as a gift (from Heather, I think, no suprise there, j/k you know I love ya, sorry, rambling, I'll stop, I can't stop. there.) that said "Sometimes I go topless".
-so, if you could have a personalized license plate, what would it be? Remember you can only have 7 characters. Mine would be:
Monday, January 14, 2008
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Five for sledding:
1. steamy, hot chocolate with vanilla from 7-11 that warms your hands and your belly!
2. Three boys, who have no fear, safe and sound at home.
3. A little 5-year-old snow angel princess.
4. kissing cold cheeks.
5. starting the new year out right!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Jensy: Do you know what I would wish for if I saw a falling star?
me: What's that?
Jensy: For you to have a baby...a baby girl.
me: Oh, I don't think there are any more babies in mommy's tummy.
Jensy: Well Jesus will just make you one.
there you go.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Jaxon with Grandma Smith...
Landon playing the wii...(with his ipod on, of course)
Lincoln about 3 p.m...(with his ipod on, of course)...
and Jensyn around 5 p.m...
1. Christmas is over!
2. it's a new year!
3. no more impossible crowds!
4. who doesn't love a clearance?!
5. a snowman.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Saturday, January 5, 2008
2. "Hand and Foot"
3. primary activities
4. sour cream, I can't eat a taco without it, apparently.
So I went to Sam's Club today to get my pictures...no go. It was very crowded and I waited patiently in line and then the stupid thing froze up and wouldn't work. I didn't have time to wait for another machine, so I left. Why are the forces against me?
Friday, January 4, 2008
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
2. school is back in session!
3. Hidden Hollow in Kaysville.
4. "The Notebook". (One of my favorite movies of all time. Cheesy? I don't care).
5. UPS has slowed down!!!
We had a really fun New Year's, (pics soon... I know, I'm a broken record), we went sledding in Hidden Hollow. It was so fun! The kids loved it. Yes, even Jensyn. I thought it would not end well, but it did (wheew!). My boys are just too daring, all of them...and I had to sit and watch. I even caught a few runs myself.
Note to self: New boots. I kept slipping...and Shawn kept laughing.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
1. a new beginning.
3. grasshopper shakes at Jake's. (to. die. for.)
4. the wii. thank you Nintendo!
5. A New Year!!!
IT WILL BE GREAT