10. I never used to notice when people didn't shovel their walkway.
9. Some people are friendly and some people are not friendly. I prefer the former. (you know who you are Mr. Custodian at Bingham High School).
8. I have an extremely unhealthy relationship with Maverik. For example, Shawn loves this one item that is one extremely huge and thick hot dog wrapped in a croussant. I can't take more than one bite and feel good about myself.
7. I am not a whiner.
6. What I can accomplish and what I think I can accomplish are too very different things. I can do hard things!
5. You can get a whiff of someone's house, without them opening the door.
4. I've discovered three more "faces" of Shawn: Work Shawn: Fun guy. Wednesday Shawn: (the busiest day of the week at UPS): Not-so-fun guy. Christmas Shawn: (Wednesday Shawn x10)
(you can't blame the guy, 250 stops in one day!!!)
3. I still do, and always will have, chivalry in my marriage (nothing over 20lb!)
2. My husband works very hard for our family. I truly appreciate that now. Hope this makes up for #4! You know I love you!
1. I used to love the color brown.
p.s. Number of times I've bit the dust: 3 Number of times Shawn witnessed said falls: 0
so here I am. In my browns. for all the blogging world to see!
For those of you who don't know, I am Shawn's "runner" for the holiday season, which means he drives the truck while I "run" the packages. (This way I will actually get to see the husby during the holidays) We have been having way too much fun. I'm so glad I did it!