Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My hubby!

I got this from my friend Carly, to learn more about our hubbies!

What is his name? Shawn Larson
How long have you been together? 13 years.
Who eats more? Donuts: me. Cruise buffet: Shawn. j/k Shawn eats more.
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? He's 6 feet. I'm 5'6".
Who is smarter? (he's smarter at math)
Who does the laundry? It's about 70/30 for me. He's really good about doing laundry whenver I need help, just not putting it away.
Who does the dishes? I do, unless I ask him. He hates unloading the dishwasher, though. but, If I cook, he "cleans up".
Who sleeps on the right? We don't have certain sides, but most nights he does.
Who mows the lawn? Shawn. I've never mowed a lawn in my life.
Who cooks dinner? I do, unless I ask him.
Who drives when you are together? Mostly Mr. UPS, but sometimes me when he's done driving for the day ;)
Who is more stubborn? me.
Who kissed who first? Shawn kissed me and it was the best first kiss I've ever had. I call it our "hollywood kiss", and I actually made him try to recreate it once. it didn't work. But seriously it could have been straight out of a movie!
Who asked who out first? He did after prodding by both of our mothers, probably just to get them off his back!
Who proposed? He did, but he told me he was going to.
Who has more siblings? We both have two sisters and one brother!

Put it this way: I'm lucky and he puts up with a lot! I love you, babe.

My Five:
1. Pineapple. Did you know it takes 2 years to grow? That's why it's so expensive. I learned that from Lincoln today.
2. Miracles.
3. dollar movies.
4. bedtime.
5. my hubby!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Okay the "hollywood kiss" thing totally made me sick to my stomach.

Emily said...

cute post!
ps. i loved the hollywood thing.

LL said...

cute post and cute picture of you guys--this was so fun to read!
i want to know HOW he proposed?!?! and why he told you before hand...
was he warning you or he just couldn't keep it a surprise???

Shelby said...

He could not keep it a suprise! He said, "I got the ring, let's go get engaged" and he drove me to the Btfl temple and wa-la!

Rachel said...

Why can't men put the clothes away? Chad is the same way. He is a great help at doing the laundry, but he refuses to put them away! I don't get it.
Chad couldn't wait on the proposal either, he let me peek at the ring and then a couple days later he proposed on Christmas Eve in front of his family. It was still just as sweet.