1. planning a "baseball"-themed birthday party for Lincoln! When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he said he wanted to have a big baseball game at the park. Luckily his birthday is on a Saturday, I just hope it's good weather.
2. Listening to Jensyn sing "I Miss You" by Blink-182 in the car. It was so funny, I seriously wanted to videotape it and send it in to that "Kideoke" contest on 97.1
3. meeting Shawn at Jaxon's school so the kids (well Jaxon and Jensyn) could see and explore the UPS truck! (the things kids think are cool!)
4. someone to leave a light on for.
5. iCarly. My kids love it(and someone else I know, but I won't tell) It is silent in this house when this show is on!!!!