I don't know what my deal is, but I just feel blank.
I'm a blank slate.
I got nothin.
(except for my Five)
1. A full month of jalking! I started the first of March. I've actually started doing more jogging, if you can believe it. It feels so good. I may have had a small, very small, glimpse of the "runners high" they talk about. ("They" meaning those people of a different breed)...I'm loving it.
2. Lincoln and his friend came in the house today asking if "Big foot" was real and "The Hook" who is apparently someone who hides in hotel rooms? I don't know where they got this stuff, but it's not helping with child #2. I could just see the wheels turning and the paranoia hitting. I laughed it off and told them whoever told them that was pulling their leg. (rolling eyes) at whoever filled their heads with this stuff. I'm grateful I was able to put him at ease.
3. My journals. I have probably 20 volumes. I love to go back and read them. My lesson was on baptism so I went back to the day I got baptized and read about it, which was my very first journal entry. I'm thankful that I will have these to pass on.
4. Watching the sun come out and melt the snow.
5. Watching my kids be kind. It's just little things, but I see plenty of fighting and not getting along, etc. So it's so nice when I see them being kind and caring about someone else.