I've been busy, I've been tired, you know the drill. But I should at least be doing my five, I know!
So here's my Sunday Five...
1. The Mandarin chinese. As far as I'm concerned, you haven't had chinese until you've experienced the Mandarin in Bountiful. It was just Shawn and I Friday night, so we splurged. It was awesome! We love the beef and asparagus and the sweet and sour chicken, also char shu sub gum (pan fried)-Delish.
2. A nice, quiet weekend. Translation: no kids. Don't get me wrong, I missed them, but I enjoyed my free time!
3. JUNO. I finally saw it! Loved it! I can't wait to take Shawn, he's going to love it.
4. I signed up to play "Futsol" with our ward. It starts this week. I've never played before but I'm really excited because I've heard it's really fun!
5. Some one-on-one time with Landon. He's a sweet kid.