so I went for my usual "jalk" today (a combination of walking and a little big of jogging and when I say a little bit, I mean a very little, almost nonexistent bit of jogging, but I'm working up to that) and it was raining. (I know. it was raining and I still went!) and it was 'my kind of rain'. (you know, Tim McGraw, she's my kind of rain?!) well, I noticed about halfway through that I was parched. I stuck out my tongue and let the raindrops fall. It was exhilarating! ok that may be an overstatement but it was refreshing. I was so hoping nobody was watching me, I must have looked silly, but I couldn't help myself!
1. a big, FAT, raindrop on my tongue.
2. pinewood derby tonight! Shawn helped the boys make their cars, and of course, they loved that...
Jaxon won "Most fuel efficient" and Landon won "Blackest streak"!!!
3. a conversation with Jaxon on the way home from school:
me: So how's Lizzie? (wink, wink)
Jaxon: good. Ya, she sat by me today.
Jaxon: (very matter-of-factly) she must think I'm hot.
oh and then I asked him if his teacher was married and he said:
No, I think she's single. You know what that means, mom, right? yes. yes I think I do. Thanks Jax.
4. that after-the-rain-smell.
5. rain that doesn't turn to snow!