-in a messy house.
-in a bed, that wasn't made.
-in a fight. with anyone.
these are some new rules for me to live by.
The next time I'm at a wedding shower and have to give advice, instead of the good old "don't go to bed in a fight" I'm going to suggest these little nuggets.
Do you remember advice that you got before getting married? excluding all those whom eloped ;)
True story. I remember at one of my friend's showers, one lady who was A LOT older in her years actually said, in a very quiet, polite and small voice:
"Never turn down your husband".
She actually said that! I ABOUT DIED! I remember trying not to bust up, as mature as I was.
My FIVE for today:
1. SHAWN GOT RID OF HIS LAST PICKUP! HALLELUJAH!
2. The GAP outlet. now If only I had a gap-gift-card-tree.
3. 100 calorie packs! yeah! And they also have 70 calorie packs which I love.
4. crushed ice from Bowman's.
5. a good big brother. I have one, and so does Jensyn...
p.s. I added the recipe to the post!