I predict there won't be many posts like this...
But this one always turns out great and it's Shawn's favorite:
it's super easy and yummy! Here's the recipe:
8 CHICKEN BREASTS
1 QT. PLAIN YOGURT
1 TUBE RITZ CRACKERS
1 TSP SALT
1 1/2 TSP GARLIC SALT
1 TBSP PARSLEY
4 TBSP PARMESEAN
4 TBSP BUTTER (MELTED)
DIP CHICKEN IN YOGURT. CRUSH CRACKERS AND ADD OTHER INGREDIENTS, EXCEPT BUTTER. DIP CHICKEN IN CRACKER MIXTURE. DRIBBLE WITH BUTTER. COVER WITH FOIL AND BAKE AT 350 FOR 30 MIN. UNCOVER AND BAKE 30 MIN MORE. ENJOY!!!
Five For Today...
1. my new playlist on my Ipod! It's perfect for my 60 min. walk.
2. feeling "underwhelmed" (for a change! and it's always a good feeling!)
3. eating healthy. I just feel better.
4. a husband who will be happy when he gets home to have his favorite dinner on the table!
5. Landon twirling my hair while he talks to me.
I am blessed.