Monday, March 10, 2008

it's what's for dinner...

I predict there won't be many posts like this...
dinner.
But this one always turns out great and it's Shawn's favorite:
CHICKEN PARMA-SHAWN!:

 

 



it's super easy and yummy! Here's the recipe:

CHICKEN PARMA-SHAWN:

8 CHICKEN BREASTS
1 QT. PLAIN YOGURT
1 TUBE RITZ CRACKERS
1 TSP SALT
1 1/2 TSP GARLIC SALT
1 TBSP PARSLEY
4 TBSP PARMESEAN
4 TBSP BUTTER (MELTED)

DIP CHICKEN IN YOGURT. CRUSH CRACKERS AND ADD OTHER INGREDIENTS, EXCEPT BUTTER. DIP CHICKEN IN CRACKER MIXTURE. DRIBBLE WITH BUTTER. COVER WITH FOIL AND BAKE AT 350 FOR 30 MIN. UNCOVER AND BAKE 30 MIN MORE. ENJOY!!!


Five For Today...

1. my new playlist on my Ipod! It's perfect for my 60 min. walk.
2. feeling "underwhelmed" (for a change! and it's always a good feeling!)
3. eating healthy. I just feel better.
4. a husband who will be happy when he gets home to have his favorite dinner on the table!
5. Landon twirling my hair while he talks to me.


I am blessed.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Emily said...

that's a real crowd pleaser around here too!!

kelly said...

Where's the recipe girl?
I want to know how to make chicken parma shawn

Maren said...

I need the recipe, too! It looks yummy! And whenever I eat healthier, I crave junk food like crazy! How do you not crave junk? And congrats on feeling underwhelmed!

Anonymous said...

Shelby...
Recipe please? I'm always looking for something new and healthy!
Have a great night.
Holly

LL said...

um HELLO! I was so excited when I saw the picture, couldn't wait to read the recipe and NADA. I want the recipe too, please.
Love your 5...keep that underwhelmed feeling going!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are needing to post a recipe. I would like it too. Looks delicious!

Heidi Sue said...

You and Kelly should start your own T.V show. Way to go! I bet your famil loved it.

Sue said...

I just clicked on that comment that akinogal left, and it put some stinkin' spyware on my desktop. I don't know if you know who that is, but beware.

Oh yeah...need that recipe! Yumm!

Unknown said...

Shelby you can't put the picture of that good food and no recipe. Just like everyone else said. I know you have given it to me before but I need it again.
Camille

kelly said...

I loved number five.