Friday, March 7, 2008
The cousins had so much fun playing today, you can tell how crazy it got! The bottom picture is so cute of Jensyn and her friend Bryn across the street that I just had to post it. I don't even know who took it, it just showed up on my camera. so cute.
Five for Friday...
1. watching a cute mom play peek-a-book in the car with her baby in the back-seat. I remember when I used to do that.
2. being a scrounge all day and not really caring!
3. winning every hand of gin today, well except one.
4. Stratton's kisses, and coming in and out saying "Hi Grandma", "Love you Grandma" and me telling him "Come here
Stratton and I'll let you give me a kiss" ;) I love that little guy.
5. a wish that someone will help me "enable my cookies" whatever that means, because I have no idea and now my colors are gone and I can't make words big and small. Someone please help!
Posted by Shelby at 7:05 PM