I went to a hand surgeon today to get his opinion about my finger. It looks like I am not a surgical candidate (did I want to be? no.) He says that if it gets any worse, he would like to see me again to reevaluate. Good news. I did not want surgery. I'm so glad he was not "operation hungry" and told me the truth. He says the swelling and tenderness will fade with time and it's not likely to get any better. great. let's just hope it doesn't get worse.
so there's my boring update for those who care!
1. Yummy lunch at Olive Garden with sweet Candy! Good food. Good friend. Good fun.
2. Dancing with the Stars 100th Episode. It's funny how excited I am for this show tonight! Julianne and Apollo are back! They are my favorite! Also Maks and Mel B!
3. It's birthday mania around here, Jaxon tomorrow, Jensyn Friday and Landon on the 16th! The birthday plans are underway...
4. Plans for pots. Last year Shawn got me these beautiful pots for mother's day. They were soooo beautiful, I loved them. This year I enlisted Miss Green thumb to help me with mine! I can't wait, I'll post pics when they are done...
5. Good news and bad news. Bad first. Ben's cookie has discontinued their lemon cookie. I know. The good news is they replaced it with a coconut cookie! and I just happen to love coconut! It's super yummy!~