Thursday, May 1, 2008
I just LOVE watching them play! It was so cold and it didn't even phase them! They are such die hards! They were so excited and had so much fun. I'm so glad they get to be on the same team.
1. A sad goodbye to Derek and Shannon. I really liked them and hated to see them go. But I think we'll be seeing more of them together ;o)
2. deep cleaning. I worked my butt off today and even moved our King size bed, just me and Jx.
3. snow again. oh well. maybe we'll get a longer summer. What am I thinking, it's Utah!
4. a really wonderful birthday! Shawn got a really yummy ice cream cake from Cold Stone. It was so delish! (I', so glad calories don't count on your birthday-it's a free day, right?!)
5. Spotted puppy book club. The new book is Maisie Dobbs. It's a mystery. It's awesome! You should check it out at spotted puppy!
p.s. Survivor and The Office tonight! Yay!
Posted by Shelby at 4:11 PM