Mrs. Johnson's 1st grade class presented, tonight, for our enjoyment the "Virginia Reel" dance. They had partners and it might have been one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time! Lincoln's partner was Ashley. She's a doll. I think they have sort of a "thing" going. (But when I asked them for a picture they acted like I asked if I could pull all their teeth out). Their teacher taught them about respecting their partner and bowing to her, etc. What a neat thing to learn and what a treat for me to see!...
1. My first grader acting all grown up and dancing with a girl!
2. "The Goose Girl"-this is a MUST read!!!
3. Serving others. There's no way to be selfish if you're doing something for someone else.
4. The song "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds Five.
5. Murphy. I love that dog, even if he is a mutt.