So I went to the doctor today and he said everything looks good. I don't have to wear the brace anymore. It's a little swollen and tender and it will take a few days to get back to normal. However, if it drops again, I will have to see a hand surgeon for surgery. So please keep your pointer fingers crossed for me, since I dare not cross mine!
1. A good report from the doctor, I could breath a huge sigh of relief!
2. No more brace! I HATED pointing at everything! I am glad it wasn't my middle finger!
3. "Baby Mama"-HILARIOUS! I love Amy Poeler, so I thought it was so funny. If your an SNL fan, you will love it!
4. Two nights out-Friday and Saturday!
5. Two more good books to read from the library!