Monday, April 28, 2008

Point I shall no more...

So I went to the doctor today and he said everything looks good. I don't have to wear the brace anymore. It's a little swollen and tender and it will take a few days to get back to normal. However, if it drops again, I will have to see a hand surgeon for surgery. So please keep your pointer fingers crossed for me, since I dare not cross mine!

Catch-up Five:

1. A good report from the doctor, I could breath a huge sigh of relief!
2. No more brace! I HATED pointing at everything! I am glad it wasn't my middle finger!
3. "Baby Mama"-HILARIOUS! I love Amy Poeler, so I thought it was so funny. If your an SNL fan, you will love it!
4. Two nights out-Friday and Saturday!
5. Two more good books to read from the library!

7 comments:

kelly said...

I will miss the pointer...and you know that thing was probably a handy nose picker too.

LL said...

so happy to hear you liked Baby-Mama. I can't wait to see it!
happy day with the healed finger!

Candy McCall said...

I'll have to see Baby-Mama too. Poor finger! I hope it doesn't hurt anymore. Do you have pain?
LOVE Jensie girls pics...baby sister angel girl was way cute too.

Emily said...

OH no more pointing? I felt so special when you were pointing at me! glad for you of course!!!

ps."yo*****I don't know yo LIFE!!!"
"hey thanks for the ride, let me get you some money for gas."
pat pat pat pat!!!!

hehehehehahahahheheheehehhahahahaha

Grandma Scott said...

I am glad you updated your blog. I have been holding my breath and waiting. I am glad your brace is off, hope it continues to heal. No surgery. You don't need that. I can't wait to see Baby-Mama. Don't say I don't comment. Love you guys.

Holly said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Two times out in a weekend...I AM jealous. I get to take the kids to Lagoon with Layne this weekend and I'm excited for THAT....my life my poor LOVE life :) Maybe we can makeout on the Hauted House ride :) LOL

Carly said...

YEAH!!!