What's up with the use of only 3 letters?
There's 23 other perfectly good letters!
That's a lot of S's, J's and L's! All six of us use only 3 letters in all 3 of our initials. (does that make sense?) I'm so glad none of our kids have first names with an S! Except Sawyer, if you want to count him! (I know you don't, mom!)
1. Landon won his game 4-3. He was goalie for a bit and did awesome. He is such a good little player!
2. Shawn, who rubs my back and neck while I work, (for four hours straight), just kidding!
3. That reminds me of that new SNL sketch that is soo awesome and funny, just kidding, it isn't that funny, just kidding it is, just kidding I really like that girl, just kidding, she sucks, just kidding, just kidding, just kidding.
4. Good bye to Marlee. I'm sad to see her go, but relieved in a way. It got to be a little awkward and I didn't want to see her have to struggle through two dances.
5. "I Survived", on the Bio channel. Has anyone see this show? It is soooo good. But not for the faint of heart, for sure. It's about people who have faced death and survived. It's really good.