Monday, June 1, 2009

cute catch

More baseball!
Landon is mostly catching and pitching for his team.
He is doing great!
I tried to get some pictures to blow up
and hang in his room for him.
Here are his grandparents supporting our Landon...


these next two are of his rocketfire swing!
can you see the ball coming in?




and next is the cutest catch ever!




My five:
1. the 'New Moon' movie trailer,
I'll never tell how many times I've watched it!
2. a back rub while working
3. early morning power walks
4. getting emails from my blackberry
5. this quote:
"Be Kind.
Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

6 comments:

kelly said...

I love that quote! I'll have to tell you a long story that goes with it...remind me when I see you.
Great pictures!

rochelle said...

That IS a great quote. And now I'm excited to find the New Moon trailer! I didn't even know it was out yet. Great pics, Shelby!

LL said...

LOVE that you're blogging more again.
Those pictures are fabulous. You've inspired me to take my "good" camera to the games.
And the quote at the end, one of my FAVORITES, thanks for the reminder!!!

Liza said...

I love that quote too! I also love the pics! Impressive photography Shelby! What an amazing athlete Landon has become! That is so great!! Also, I love the monkey bars pics! Penny has just begun. When you described the smell of Jensyn's hands it totally took me back. Love it!

Christy said...

Great quote...so true. Love the pictures. Love your five. Love that you told us the New Moon trailer is out. I'm going to go watch it right now. Thanks! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Grandma Scott said...

The ballgames and the boys are to fun to watch. They are both great players and can smack that ball. We love them so much along with Jaxon and Princess. They are all so special. Great kids. Love them and you guys.