Wednesday, July 30, 2008
3 to the 5
My Thirty-Five (about Shawn):
1. His baby blue eyes.
2. His sense of humor.
3. His nickname (just that he's described as "the guy who overshares". I don't always love this, but we'll say today I do.
4. He is a very hard worker and takes on side jobs for our family.
5. He is kind.
6. He hardly ever says a harsh word about anyone.
7. He is always willing to serve and help others.
8. He is a good example.
9. He would do anything for me, and does!
10. He is always serving me and taking care of me!
11. He is a good dad.
12. He almost always says "yes" to me, which sometimes isn't good ;)
13. He is very supportive.
14. He is flirty.
15. He is fun.
16. He can be naughty.
17. He likes to spoil me and the kids.
18. He can't keep a secret.
19. He likes chick flicks.
20. He's not afraid to cry.
21. He has a strong testimony.
22. He helps around the house (especially the laundry!)
23. He's funny.
24. He can talk to anyone...about anything, which amazes me.
25. He wears his heart on his sleeve.
26. He lets me control the remote.
27. He talks in his sleep, which is hilarious.
28. He is first to say sorry.
29. He will watch scary movies with me, even though he hates them and hides behind things (i.e. curtains, blankets, etc.) and I love him for it.
30. He forgives easily.
31. He is smart.
32. He is good at math.
33. He's sweet.
34. He's hot!
35. He loves me!
If you read all of these, you must be bored!! Luckily, I'm a fast typer!
Posted by Shelby at 7:04 PM