So, who has read this book:
"The Time Traveler's Wife"
Please tell me you have...
you must. (ok, it might not be for everyone, I just remembered this one part)
If you don't read,
GO see the movie!
and if you have read it
GO see the movie
and if you've already seen the movie,
then good job!
Shawn cried. (shh don't tell him I told you)
Oh, who am I kidding, he won't care!!
I just need to know if it is as good as I think,
or if it's just because I LOOOOOOOVE
I've loved her ever since "The Notebook".
What? You haven't seen it?
It's a must.
It's my #2 movie.
What is my #1 movie you ask?
THE WIZARD OF OZ. Please don't roll your eyes.
(it's very sentimental) and very symbolic I just found out!
And now...Time Traveler's Wife is #3.
1. two soccer games today, both wins! Way to go boys!
2. Cutler's cookies. Milk chocolate, of course.
3. Grocery store hair dye. I can cover all my grays in the privacy of my own home! and there are many. (sniff, sniff)
4. races with my sister! (we work at the same company and see who can get done the quickest)
5. Burt's Bees chapstick. smells wonderful and also it's tinted!