Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to FIVE

1. Firehouse in Centerville. Oh. my. goodness. They have this lunch special, where I got a yummy salad, pasta dish, and a drink for 7 bucks! 7 bucks! My friend told me I would crave it. She was right.

2. Feeling better. Let's just say the Prozac is in my system and it is working/helping-whatever ;)

3. Dancing is on tonight! I am giddy. Let's just all hold our breath and hope the farewell is for Cloris. I can't take her anymore.

4. Sunshine today. I was afraid we were in for more snow. Its just too early!

5. Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer. It's worth reading the whole thing on your computer screen. All 264 pages.

8 comments:

kelly said...

I don't know about Firehouse but I do crave Midnight Sun.

LL said...

SO glad you're back. I really love your posts, I had missed you.
Did I mention, I'm glad you're back! :)

Heather said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and back to posting. You've been missed.

Anonymous said...

I am so out of the loop as far as new books that come out...Midnight Sun? Is that a sequel to something or a starter?

Anonymous said...

Oh duh, never mind...Edward's version. Sweet!

Candy McCall said...

L.O.V.E. YOU!

Holly said...

Missed you. I need to try some of that Prozac today.

Emily said...

ah ha! do we need to make another firehouse run? i'm up for it!