Thursday, July 30, 2009

closer to 40...

happy, happy 3-6

birthday boy!
Shawn blowing out the candles.
note: There are no candles.



two I couldn't decide on,
one goofing off
and one,
just cute...


Here's to 36 more!


quick birthday story:
I was talking to Shawn about what he wanted for his birthday.
I know now, after 14 years, he likes me to get exactly what he asks for,
no deviations.
(I'm more of a thought-that-counts-pick-it-out-yourself-kinda gal
Him, not so much.)
I was telling him I can't pick out clothes for him.
He's too picky.
He replied:
If you can buy groceries and clothes at the same place,
I don't want it.
He is a clothes snob!
He just knows my love for Target.
I love you, babe.
Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

kelly said...

I buy clothes at Smith's Marketplace all the time. Don't tell Shawn.

But what I really wanted to say is GREAT job on those pictures girl! SO GOOD!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

If he's anything like Doug... there's probably only ONE thing he wanted on his birthday....

ha ha ha

Candy McCall said...

Hope you had a great day Shawn!
You is a fantastic guy!!!!

Liza said...

What the?!? My favorite jean jacket is from COSTCO! Happy Birthday Shawn!!!