Wednesday, November 14, 2007

5 senses

5 favorites, from my 5 senses
taste:
1. "Ben's" milk chocolate cookie
2. My grandma's rice pudding
3. peach cobbler
4. peanut butter fingers
5. buttery, salty popcorn at the theatre (I could go on and on)
touch:
1. crisp, clean sheets
2. Murphy's hair
3. my hair ( I like to twist it, bad habit)
4. smooth, freshly shaven skin
5. a book, (specifically anything "Twilight" related) still obsessing.
sight:
1. a smile
2. Hawaii, the beach
3. blogs
4. movies
5. friends and family
smell:
1. pumpkin spice/cinnamon
2. Johson's baby lotion
3. vanilla
4. new car smell (not the air fresheners, a real new car)
5. lemon
hear:
1. laughter
2. a toddler learning to talk
3. a stream, river or fountain
4. Enya
5. QUIET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a good idea. Thanks for sharing. Many of those would be in my top 5 as well. You have good taste!