Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bball

no, not baseball this time:
BASkETBALL!!


linc, it's a little hard to tell
 yep..it's in...

 land's jump shot...

 lovin' the flag behind him...

 and this is how
 the girl feels about it...
but not me. 
who knew watchin' these boys
would be so much fun!

in other news, let's talk about the Cast:
I had a HUGE crush on Ralph Macchio,
so glad he's back doing something...
Chelsea Kane from Disney...
 is a doll,
Petra Nemcova... 
um ya she survived the Tsunami. the Tsunami. and she is gorgeous.
Mike Catherwood... 
I saw him when he sat in for Regis, and he was really good.
Wendy Williams...
eh.  maybe she's funny?! idk.
Romeo.
(I won't even talk about when Master P was on). 
Kirstie Alley... 
eh.  it will be interesting.
the others...
i don't know, yet.
(Now I just can't wait to see who they are paired with!! )
now I gotta go catch the guys on AIdol.

No comments: