Friday, September 11, 2009

who doesn't love a before and after?!

My cute neighbor gave me this dresser.
The boys were in dire need.
I asked them to choose a color and I would paint it.
You know what it's like for me to watch someone type?!
Well, it's the same for Shawn, watching me paint!
So, he ended up doing all the painting!


before...
after...
the boys really love having more space!
thanks babe!
(and Carrie!)

now just a couple more school shots i liked...


more than five:

1. Canning tomatoes with mom and sis. Thanks for teaching me mom!
2. "My sister's keeper" the movie. So good, but sad. I also really liked the book, even better.
3. It's almost our anniversary! I'm looking forward to our weekend getaway!
4. A routine.
5. 4 games every Saturday. I know. It's a lot, but so fun.
6. I feel Fall coming!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kelly said...

The dresser looks great!

Rachel said...

I had to giggle that in the before picture the drawers were shut so nicely and the afterwards its obvious boys are USING the dresser. That's exactly what my boys dressers look like. Furniture takes a beating with boys doesn't it :)